Wearing clothes that flatter your body type is always a huge ego-booster. When you are aware that you are dressed well, your body language tends to change naturally.
• Sometimes it pays to dress up for the event than for comfort. You may be comfortable in your ordinary flip-flops, but it’s not too impressive and it will be hard not to be self conscious.
• Whether we like it or not, people will judge you based on their first impressions. This is especially true when it comes to interviews, business meetings or first dates. Being well-groomed is the key.
• Not all of us are blessed with perfect figures. Nevertheless, we can wear clothes that emphasize our plus points and camouflage the parts we prefer to hide. For instance, you have a pear-shaped body, where your bottom half is comparatively larger, wear dark shades of pants or skirts for a proportionate look.
• In an attempt to look slimmer, never wear clothes that are too small for you. You would only end up looking larger than you actually are. The idea is to wear clothes that skim your body [ but not skin-tight].
• Play with accessories. You can make a plain looking outfit appear ultra-glamorous with the right use of accessories. For instance, a colorful stole or a chunky neck piece on a full black outfit can make heads turn instantly.
• Experiment, experiment, experiment. Unless you experiment, you never know what suits your body type. Try various styles and understand what looks good on you.
• Finally, never underestimate yourself. Each of us have at least one key asset ; the key is know what your assets are highlight those aspects.